Our facilities and services at our centres are now open to our life members and also our casual pay-as-you-go customers, which includes access to:
– Group Exercise Classes
– Squash (Abertillery only)
– Family Swim Sessions
– 3G Pitches – for registered sports clubs with a Covid Compliance officer who’s sports National Governing Body has authorised training to resume and for casual recreational bookings
– Sports Hall – for registered sports clubs with a Covid Compliance officer who’s sports National Governing Body has authorised training to resume
Our primary focus is to ensure your safety – this means that we will limiting the number of people that can use our facilities at any one time so you will be required to pre-book your gym session, group exercise class, swimming session or any other activity before you arrive at the centre.
All of these sessions can be booked via our Aneurin Leisure app (which is free to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play), our website book online here or you can call our reception teams: Abertillery 01495 357779 | Ebbw Vale 01495 357777 | Tredegar 01495 353395
Waves 1-8 swimming lessons will restart from 23rd November for those students whose lessons were interrupted by the lockdown in march. Our next new block of swimming lessons will start after the Christmas holidays. Please note that we are not running any other Swim School lessons at the moment due to current social distancing requirements.
As per Welsh Government safety guidelines and FAW regulations our 3G pitches are currently available to sports clubs with a registered Covid Compliance Officer and also to groups for casual recreational bookings who follow Covid19 safety guidleines.
You’ll notice a number of changes when you next come to our centres:
- Face masks/coverings are required on entry/exit to our centres and while using communal corridors.
- Signage around the building to direct you to where you need to go;
- Perspex screens in reception;
- Clear demarcation on what equipment can and cannot be used;
- Clear guidance on how we request you conduct yourself during your visit. To assist you in this, we ask that you familiarise yourself with our Customer Code of Conduct here
- Social distancing to be maintained throughout the facilities;
- Hand sanitising stations situated throughout;
- Contactless payment is encouraged and welcomed.
For more information on the current national safety guidelines in Wales please visit the Welsh Government Coronavirus regulations FAQs page here.